Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Headed Boy

Go down

Two Headed Boy Empty Two Headed Boy

Post by Allen Perot Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Shoot me a message or comment below if you want to pre-plot anything out.  Although I'm a big fan of IC and spontanious character development, it's always good to have a springboard to get started with!

FRIENDS:
Despite being a kind individual, Perot has a tough time when it comes to making friends. However, when he does, the number is usually no larger than three at a time. While his friendship circle is small, the bonds he makes with those he feels comfortable around tend to be extremely strong. Unfortunately, getting to that point with Perot takes work.  Since it's his third year at the university, I'm sure he'd know a couple of the other upperclassmen.  Shoot me a PM if you have any ideas!

FAMILY: An only child born to a suburban family in Seattle, Washington.  While Perot is close to his family relationship wise, his communication with them falls to the bare minimum during term.  Like ripping off a bandaid, it's easier to separate completely and just send letters.

ENEMIES: Perot doesn't make enemies per say; it's just not in his character.  However, he isn't too fond of those who are obnoxious, loud, or lacking in basic modesty.  But, being the non-confrontational person he is, he tends to avoid those situations through sheer separation.

LOVE: Romance, especially at F.U.R. is a tricky subject when it comes to Perot. In Seattle, the anthropomorphic community was near nonexistent, so at F.U.R. Perot is little more than a fish out of water. That's not to say he doesn't find any of the others attractive, but the whole thing is far beyond Perot's comfort zone. It would take a very special individual and a whole bunch of time for Perot to even consider anything beyond a platonic relationship.
Allen Perot
Allen Perot

Character Information
OOC Account: GoingPostal
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Two Headed Boy Empty Re: Two Headed Boy

Post by Allen Perot Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:44 am

*Bumping because reasons*
Allen Perot
Allen Perot