Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion Den Dancer - Jaclyn Grace

Go down

Lion Den Dancer - Jaclyn Grace Empty Lion Den Dancer - Jaclyn Grace

Post by Jaclyn Grace Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:49 am

OOC Name: Star-man
Character Name: Jaclyn Grace
Job Requested: Dancer
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: "Well, for one, I've got the body of a goddess. Two, I was born and built for dancing like this. Three, I've been doing this since I was younger, around the age 13. So I have a lot of experience and I know the 'dos' and 'don'ts' of this kind of work environment. I also have the right attitude, if you wanna do something, just do it. No drama needed and no backing out. Once you start something, you finish it. This job is something I want to do, and I will do it with the best ability you will ever see."
Sample Of Work: Jaclyn entered the building like a super star, she acted like she owned the place. And she really did, all eyes on her as her body was exposed with only a few fragments of clothing that covered her. Hair down and flowing, she moved a finger across one of the tables, leaning forward and winking at the young man who sat there quietly. She shifted, shaking her hips as she walked towards the stage, hands stretching out and brushing against whatever she could touch. She moved slowly up the stage, stretching her long legs out. Lights glimmered against her skin, eyes searching the crowd as she reached out and touched the pole. She swayed her hips and pulled her leg up the pole. She began dancing, energy pumping through her blood veins. She was blinded by the lights on the stage, but she knew exactly how to move and make them drool for more. Her body bounced and swayed, head tilting back slightly, a small smile dared to grace her lips. The place was exactly where she pictured to be, a rebel against her parents, a former gang member... she wanted nothing good to come from her life.
Jaclyn Grace
Jaclyn Grace

Back to top Go down