Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion's Den Dancer • Eveylin Myers

2 posters

Go down

Lion's Den Dancer • Eveylin Myers Empty Lion's Den Dancer • Eveylin Myers

Post by Eveylin Myers Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

OOC Name: Kiki
Character Name: Eveylin Myers
Job Requested: Dancer
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: " A reason why I would fit right in is because I had a dancing job before. So I know how to move in the right places. Also I have a great body that is skinny and fit, from me taking care of it a lot. I am very flirtatious so I could work up the crowd with ease with just a smile. I am also friendly and a good listener so I will be there whenever or wherever you would like me to be at. Plus I am quick to think on my feet if you need me to fill in for someone or do something new for a change."
Sample Of Work: The door swings open with a slight push, as Eveylin walked in with a smirk on her lips. It was a typical day for her at the least as she adjusted the bag on her shoulders when the door closed behind her. It was filled with nothing but her usual routines, now is the time where her true fun begins. She girl entered the dressing with hast as she dropped her bag at mirror before moving to a clothing rack. Grabbing her costume, Eveylin quickly changed into her costume and did her hair and makeup. Just as she was finishing up someone knocked on the door, knowing it was her time, soon she was up on stage in position. Her hands slowly began to rolled up on her thighs and made their way to her breasts, as a seductive smile moved on to her lips as she looked at the customers one by one. Soon she swooped down before getting up so that her rear stocked out , and then Eveylin turned around and shimmed her hips to with ease. After about an hour Eveylin soon exited the stage as the next girl was taking her place for the  next hour. As she enter the dressing room, the female sat down at he mirror and smiled as she reapplied her makeup.  
Eveylin Myers
Eveylin Myers

Character Information
OOC Account: Kiki
Species: Feline
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Lion's Den Dancer • Eveylin Myers Empty Re: Lion's Den Dancer • Eveylin Myers

Post by DarkWolfProwler Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:11 pm

In order to be accepted, you must make an audition thread inside the Lion's Den.
DarkWolfProwler
DarkWolfProwler

Back to top Go down