Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Teacher - Edward collins

2 posters

Go down

Drama Teacher - Edward collins Empty Drama Teacher - Edward collins

Post by Edward Collins Fri May 30, 2014 2:36 pm

OOC Name: DarkWolfProwler
Character Name: Edward Collins
Position Requested: Teacher
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: I have loved drama since a young age. As a teacher I will push my students to reach their dreams. Nothing is unattainable. They can do anything if they keep their mind to it. Drama is the best thing for me, as I majored in it here.
Sample Of Work: As the next class was shuffling through the door, he sat on the edge of his desk, watching them file in. In his hand, he held the playwright for Romeo and Juliet. When all the students sat in their seats, he opened the pages and began to read the scene where Romeo was calling to Juliet. "See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!" He looked up to the class. "What does this verse make you think? How does Romeo feel for Juliet now?" He smiled as he listened to the students give their opinions. When they came to a stop, he smiled and gave his own input. "I think it is showing us, how intense young love can be for those who are young. He 'loved' her so much that he wished to be a part of her, just to touch her. It is innocent and beautiful. I sometimes wish I could love things as Romeo loved Juliet. Would anyone care to read the next portion?"
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Character Information
OOC Account: DarkWolfProwler
Species: Ungulate
Orientation: Gay

Back to top Go down

Drama Teacher - Edward collins Empty Re: Drama Teacher - Edward collins

Post by The Dean Fri May 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Drama Teacher - Edward collins Xw12
The Dean
The Dean